Uk housing review is celebrating 25 years of publication the first edition then called the housing finance review first appeared in 1993 this mid year briefing is the eighth in a series complementing the main review now published annually in the early spring this edition of the. The uk housing review is the key source of information for those involved in housing celebrating 24 years of publishing comprehensive housing statistics covering england and its regions wales scotland and nor. Housing in the united kingdom ranks in the top half of eu countries with regard to rooms per person amenities and quality of housing however the cost of housing as a proportion of income is higher than average among eu countries and the increasing cost of housing in the uk may constitute a housing crisis for some especially for those in low income brackets or in high cost areas such as
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.