Purpose acute compartment syndrome acs of the upper extremity is a rare but serious condition the purpose of this study was to determine the etiology diagnosis treatment and outcome of acs of the upper extremity in a pediatric population. Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. The growing hand diagnosis and management of the childs upper extremity mosby amit gupta simon p j kay luis r scheker isbn 9780723421337 kostenloser versand fur alle bucher mit versand und verkauf duch amazon. 196 healiocom pediatrics pediatric annals 43 ma 214 feature abstract upper extremity fractures account for more than half of childhood bony injuries. The full text of this article hosted at iucrorg is unavailable due to technical difficulties
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.