Foot and nail care after washing your childs feet dry them well between the toes when cutting their toenails cut straight across otherwise they may get an ingrown toenail. Putting the same shoes on top of each other threatens the health of the feet orthopedics and traumatology specialist op dr selim mughrabi school age children should not wear the same shoes for two consecutive days he said. What is a foot fracture a foot fracture is a break in one or more of the bones in your childs foot foot fractures are commonly caused by trauma falls or repeated stress injuries. Many children can experience foot pain as they continue to grow for a variety of reasons if your child complains of foot pain he may be experiencing growing pains in his heel bone there may be medical issues with his feet such as flat footedness or he may be wearing improper shoes
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.