Speech perception and spoken language in children with impaired hearing p blamey 1 j sarant 1 t serry 1 r wales 1 c james 1 j barry 1 g clark 1 m wright 2. Stanford libraries official online search tool for books media journals databases government documents and more. The synface project is developing a synthetic talking face to aid the hearing impaired in telephone conversation this report investigates the gain in intelligibility from the synthetic talking head when controlled by hand annotated speech. Add tags for speech hearing tests and the spoken language of hearing impaired children be the first. Eighty seven primary school children with impaired hearing were evaluated using speech perception production and language measures over a 3 year period
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.