This body of work describes some of the psychological behavioral and cultural factors that arise for patients families and providers involved with emergency medical services for children. This bibliography surveys psychological behavioural and medical research literature from 1991 through 1998 on many different aspects of emergency care for children. Psychological factors in emergency medical services for children abstracts of the psychological behavioral and medical literature 1st ed washington dc american psychological association. Buy bibliographies in psychology psychological factors in emergency medical services for children abstracts of the psychological behavioral and medical literature 1991 1998 no 18 by l horowitz etc merrit d screiber isadora hare verna r walker april l tallet isbn 9781557986306 from amazons book store everyday low prices and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.