Just released the 2015 aha guidelines for cpr and emergency cardiovascular care https eccguidelinesheartorg important change effective january 1 2015 pepp course coordinators must be utilizing the pepp 3rd edition materials when facilitating their courses. Understand the psychological factors that affect children parents and ems providers during prehospital pediatric emergencies. Pepp represents a complete source of prehospital medical information for the emergency care of infants and children developed by the american academy of pediatrics pepp is an exciting curriculum designed to teach prehospital professionals how to better assess and manage ill or injured children. Description the pediatric emergency scenarios for prehospital professionals is a set of 6 scenarios that are based on the principles from the pediatric education for prehospital professionals pepp program
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.