This comprehensive book addresses urgent paediatric presentations and covers some routine medical disorders in children that do not represent emergencies but are presented with greater frequency in emergency settings. Submersion injuries also known as drowning or near drowning are a serious threat to the life and health or children they are the third leading cause of death in the pediatric population age 18 years and less behind motor vehicle crashes and cancer in the united states. Get textbooks on google play rent and save from the worlds largest ebookstore read highlight and take notes across web tablet and phone. Medical journals are published regularly to communicate new research to clinicians medical scientists and other healthcare workers this article lists academic journals that focus on the practice of medicine or any medical specialty
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.