Pediatric burns comprise a major mechanism of injury affecting millions of children worldwide with causes including scald injury fire injury and child abuse. Burns occur in children all too frequently approximately 80000 individuals are hospitalized each year for burns in the united states and one third to one half of them are younger than the age of 18. It is commonly accepted that burns taking longer than 3 weeks to heal have a much higher rate of hypertrophic scarring than those which heal more quickly however some of our patients develop hypertrophic sca
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.