This handbook is an update of an earlier publication on monitoring the availability and use of obstetric services issued by unicef who and unfpa in 1997. Who library cataloguing in publication data monitoring emergency obstetric care a handbook 1obstetrics standards 2emergency services hospital statistics and numerical data 3data collection methods 4quality indicators. Segun senala el presente documento este manual es la actualizacion de la publicacion guidelines for monitoring the availability and use of obstetric sevices de 1997. World health organization united nations population fund mailman school of public health averting maternal death and disability united nations childrens fund unicef. Stanford libraries official online search tool for books media journals databases government documents and more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.