Explain the procedure weigh at the same time every day usually before breakfast zero balance the scale have the patient void before do not have the patient wear shoes or a lot of clothes use the same scale. To help you prepare for the mace exam this chapter reviews key issues related to your roles and responsibilities as a member of the healthcare team and the importance of establishing a caring and ethical relationship with clients. Check bp before administering a bp medication hold if bp much lower than usual symptoms of low blood sugar sweating irritable light headedness review use of equipment used to administer medications including
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.