A 2018 guide to new housing law in california continued introduction housing affordability is an urgent issue in california where a majority of renters over 3 million households pay more than. The fair housing act is a federal law that protects certain individuals and families from discrimination in the sale rental financing or advertising of housing. The fair housing laws do not directly address the problems of the homeless or those who cannot afford decent housing they prohibit certain types of discrimination that limit the choices of persons in the housing market ii types of discrimination prohibited under the law a laypersons guide to fair housing law. The law prohibits housing discrimination on the basis of a persons status as a victim of domestic abuse sexual assault and stalking which is defined as someone seeking to rent or purchase housing or of a member
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.