If your doctor isnt able to make a definite diagnosis of om and your child doesnt have severe ear pain or a fever your doctor might ask you to wait a day or two to see if the earache goes away. As parents you worry about any discomfort that your babies may feel this is because they cant explain the kind of pain or discomfort theyre experiencing especially in their ears. How can i tell if my child has an ear infection an earache is often the first noticeable symptom your child may tell you that his ear hurts if you have a toddler and he cant talk yet but seems cranky or is tugging at his ear an ear infection is a definite possibility. If your baby is fussy cries more than usual and tugs at their ear they may have an ear infection five out of six children will have an ear infection before their 3rd birthday according to the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.