Comparative anatomy the study of comparative anatomy predates the modern study of evolution early evolutionary scientists like buffon and lamarck used comparative anatomy to determine relationships between species organisms with similar structures they argued must have acquired these traits from a common ancestor. Comparative anatomy involves comparing the body structures of two species comparative means to look at the similarities between two things and anatomy has to do with the structure of the body. Comparative anatomy definition at dictionarycom a free online dictionary with pronunciation synonyms and translation look it up now
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.