In a few passages of this casebook the reader knows that an experienced clinician is in charge of the emergency room he or she warns that most infants in the emergency room have sinus tachycardia from sepsis or shock not paroxysmal atrial tachycardia and that use of verapamil can have tragic consequences. Em cases is made possible by the support of the schwartz reisman emergency medicine institute sremi a non profit academic institution whose mission is improve research and education in emergency medicine. 1 pediatric case studies james naprawa md assistant clinical professor pediatric emergency medicine childrens hospital columbus case 1 o almost 4 year old aa girl pmh uti x 2
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.