Approaches to urban slums are a multimedia sourcebook that comprises 14 self running audiovisual presentations and 18 video interviews it is organized into four broad sections adaptive approaches proactive approaches case profiles and thematic interviews. Approaches to urban slums a multimedia sourcebook on adaptive and proactive strategies edited by barjor mehta arish dastur multimedia by steffen janus wbi learning resources series world bank washington dc. Offering information on managing urban slums this multimedia sourcebook includes 14 audiovisual presentations and 18 video interviews. This multimedia sourcebook synthesises an extensive body of knowledge and experience in managing urban slums accumulated over the past 30 years
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.