The life of andrei sakharov by the aip center for history of physics text by historian evgeny gorelik and many illustrations describe sakharovs life his fight for human rights and peace and his contributions to the soviet hydrogen bomb program nuclear fusion and cosmology. For human rights in the soviet union the father of the soviet hydrogen bomb andrei sakharov was awarded the peace prize in 1975 for his opposition to the abuse of power and his work for human rights the leaders of the soviet union reacted with fury and refused sakharov permission to travel to oslo to receive the prize. Andrei sakharov share this share this content on facebook facebook share this content on twitter twitter share this content via email email this page andrei sakharov peace progress human rights honored members of the nobel committee ladies and gentlemen
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.