Kevin giordano is a partner at the law firm of keyes and donnellan p c in springfield mass he specializes in malpractice defense and is a frequent lecturer at continuing medical education seminars for nurses and physicians the expanded role for critical care nurses and the increasing demands . As nursing practice becomes more autonomous nurses are becoming more vulnerable to lawsuits learn how to avoid being sued for malpractice and what to do if you are sued. Nursing malpractice or nurse negligence occurs when the negligence of a nurse causes injury to a medical patientthis usually occurs in a hospital setting but it can also happen in a retirement home convalescent home or at a private residence in short wherever a nurse works
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.