Health coverage legislation enacted in 2010 includes a small business health care tax credit to help them and small tax exempt organizations afford the cost of covering their workers. Premium tax credits will continue to keep coverage affordable for consumers with incomes below 400 percent of the poverty level coverage will continue to be available to all consumers regardless . The individual mandate clause of the affordable care act aka obamacare requires individuals to buy insurance or pay a penalty at tax time unless they qualify for a limited number of exemptions. The affordable care act contains comprehensive health insurance reforms and includes tax provisions that affect individuals families businesses insurers tax exempt organizations and government entities
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.