Comparative anatomy definition at dictionarycom a free online dictionary with pronunciation synonyms and translation look it up now. The study of comparative anatomy predates the modern study of evolution early evolutionary scientists like buffon and lamarck used comparative anatomy to determine relationships between species organisms with similar structures they argued must have acquired these traits from a common ancestor. Comparative anatomy is the study of the relatedness of species through examining anatomical structures some structures like homologous structures indicate two organisms shared a recent common ancestor like the arm bones in humans bats whales and birds
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.